'Fall Basics on a Budget' is a collaboration with the talented and stylish Ana Snow of Collection Eight. I wanted to learn how to transition my wardrobe from summer to stylish - without spending a fortune.
"The key to an affordable, stylish fall wardrobe is all about choosing great pieces that go with everything! I've summed up the season's must haves with my top picks that can all be paired with a tee and jeans for an updated look. The best part? Everything is interchangeable! XO" - Ana Snow
1. The Minimalist Coat
Topshop Popper Front Boyfriend Coat - Seen here.
2. The Pointed Shoe
Zara Kitten Heel leather Vamp shoe - Seen here.
3. Shimmery Eyes
Urban Decay Naked 2 - Seen here.
4. The Top Handle Bag
Zara Mini Office City bag - Seen here.
5. The Statement Necklace
Zara Crystal Flower necklace - Seen here.
6. The Striped Tee
J.Crew Striped Cotton tee - Seen here.
7. The Dark Skinny
Topshop MOTO Baxter jeans in Indigo - Seen here.
8. The Biker Jacket
Zara Biker Jacket with zips - Seen here.
Topshop Smooth Band rings - Seen here.
10. The New Bootie
Zara Neoprene High Heel ankle boot - Seen here.
11. The Vampy Lip
NARS lipstick in Scarlet Empress - Seen here.
12.The Leopard Accent
Zara Leopard Messenger Bag - Seen here.
Below are my personal Fall 2013 purchases.
1. H&M Coat with quilted sleeves: Seen here.
2. Vintage Fur Vest - Similar seen here.
3. H&M Black trench: No longer online.
4. Target Clear Bubble Umbrella - Seen here.
5. Black Milk Liquid Leggings - Seen here.
6. Forever 21 Quilted Knee Leggings - No longer online.
7. House of Holland Suspender Tights - Seen here.
8. Forever 21 Lucite Clutch - Seen here.
9. H&M Leather Imitation Quilted Skirt - Seen here.
10. Hibou Suede Bootie from Little Burgundy - No longer online.
11. H&M Black Tote (in Forest Green too) - Similar seen here.
12. Forever 21 Gold Toe flats - No longer online.
13. Hunter Original Tall Rain Boots in Dark Olive - Seen here.